Saturday the 14th of April saw an action packed day at Olinda Grove, with 6 teams playing over the course of the day.
The Senior Youth Girls kicked things off with a strong win against Taroona, followed by the Men’s Challenge team going down fighting against South Hobart.
Later in the day, the Championship 1 Men and Championship Women played two tightly contested games against Hobart United and Clarence United respectively.
The Championship Men and Super League Women’s teams finished the afternoon with the Super League ladies registering their first win of the season, beating Clarence United, and the Championship Men narrowly missing out on the points against a strong Hobart United team.
It was great to see so many spectators brave the wind and rain to support our teams. Go Bees!
- Senior Youth Girls: University 3 – 0 Taroona
- Challenge League: University 1 – 4 South Hobart
- Championship Women: University 1 – 5 Clarence Utd
- Championship 1 Men: University 2 – 1 Hobart Utd
- Championship Men: University 1 – 2 Hobart Utd
- Super League: University 2 – 0 Clarence Utd